- Built with a driverless DAC compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and the PS4.
- High output headphone amplifier with 1 watt of power at 32 ohms.
- Built-in bass boost DSP (Digital Sound Processor).
- Handmade and individually tested in our US-based facility.
- Digital Volume Control
- Smart Sensing RCA Output Jacks
- Optical (Toslink) Input
- 100-240v 50-60hz power supply US Type Plug
- Frequency Response: +/-0.05 dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- THD 1 Khz 150 Ohms: 0.0026%
- IMD CCIF 15 Ohms: 0.0007%
- IMD SMPTE: 0.001%
- Noise 24/96 (A Weighted): -109 dBu
- Max Output (32 Ohms) : 1W (THD+N < 0.003%)
- Max Output (150 Ohms): 365 mW (THD+N < 0.003%)
- Max Output (600 Ohms): 92 mW (THD+N < 0.003%)
- Output Impedance: 0.096 ohms
- Crosstalk (150 ohms) : -65 dB
- Channel Balance (50% volume): 0.2 dB
- Dynamic Range (A-Weighted): > 120 dB
- Linearity Error: -90 dBFS 24/96 -0.1 dB
- USB Jitter Components: 11025Hz -112dB
- RCA Line out: 1V RMS
- USB: 24/96, 24/48 - Driverless
- Optical: 24/192, 24/96, 24/48, 24/44.1, 16/192, 16/96, 16/48, 16/44.1
- ASIO Drivers available
- 4.25” W x 3.25” L x 1.25” H
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- 100-240v 50-60hz US style plug. (Use US to local plug adapter if needed)
- 5v DC, 2A with 6.5ft (2 Meter) long cable
I just bought this DAC+AMP and im super satisfied with it, im using it for gaming with my headphones Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro 250 ohm and Antlion MODMIC V5.0, And the volume is plenty enought for my headphones. And even if you need more you can enable high gain (on the backside of the product) and you are probably pretty much set for every situation. Mostly got this product because of the AMP because my motherboard could not handle the high impedance for my headphones, but the DAC also comes in hand for my mic which give me a clearer voice, super +++ for Mayflower Electronics to provide this feature!
The build quality is good, and it looks good in front of my laptop. The amp also works as intended. I would also suggest buying an optical cable that has a longer male dongle because I had to unscrew the back plate for the cable that I bought to attach properly.
This product is simply put, amazing. I'm using it with a DT990 and HD6XX and it drives them both spectacularly. It produces clean and neutral audio. I am also using a modmic and the microphone jack is just so convenient to have. Having mounted this under my desk i no longer have to run headphones or microphone cables across the desk to back of my PC or to my front panel i/o. The only thing I can nitpick over is that the mic volume is low on my unit if I plug the microphone in AFTER turning the amp on. This is only a minor issue though and I can get around it by turning the amp off and on again or plugging the microphone in before turning it on. Adjusting the mic level in software then putting it back to where it was also fixes it. Overall a really great product especially for gamers who want to use a modmic with a high end pair of cans.
Was really surprised how small it is. Looks alittle bigger in videos. Fits in your adult size palm. Delivers on crisp clear and clean audio with nice bass boost. A definite increase in sound from a astro mix amp. Half volume is really high when full on the astro wasn't good enough for me.